Wireless locks have been designed as a means to upgrade mechanically locked doors and wirelessly connect them to existing, networked access control systems, with minimal modification to doors and premises, offering a cost effective and simple security upgrade.
The Aperio™ Wireless Locks provide a highly cost effective, straightforward alternative to a wired high-end solution. They deliver optimum physical protection and transmit comprehensive information on door status to the Tensor Access Control System via a wireless connection.
The Aperio™ wireless cylinders or escutcheons communicate via an encrypted wireless link to a communication hub that is wired directly into T8526 Intelligent IP Access Controller. This provides a superior level of control over the system and enables the system administrators to update room access authorisations online and in real time.
Wireless Locks – Key Features
- Easily and securely connect to the T8526 Intelligent IP Access Controller via communication hub.
- Easy to install with no structural alterations to the door.
- EURO & SWISS BLIND profiles supported.
- Can be used with all European (DIN) mortise locks – in wooden, steel and tubular-frame doors.
- Main electronics (RFID + radio) outside – security-relevant electronics inside
- Battery-operated Aperio™ cylinders and escutcheons provides RFID-Card reader
- Encryption (radio communication): 128 AES.
- Authentication: Three levels of authentication (PIN only, CARD only, PIN & CARD combined).
- PIN code – 4 up to 8 digits.
- Wireless communication between Aperio™ cylinders / escutcheons and communication hubs.
- Encryption (wireless communication): 128 AES
- Supported RFID Technology Standards: iCLASS®/ISO 14443B; MIFARE™ classic; MIFARE™ plus; MIFARE™ DESFire™ EV1; HID PROX/ EM410x; LEGIC® (Advant, Prime, ISO/IEC14443 UID, ISO/IEC15693 UID).