Tensor’s Personnel Software is the culmination of over a decade of real world experience in the Human Resources and Time and Attendance sectors.
The software offers everything you would expect from a personnel management system, and many more additional features that will save time and aid strategic planning.
Included within the package is software that ensures your company complies with the recent changes to the EU Working Time Directive, and all for a price that is less than you would expect.
Start – Ideal for companies employing 50 people or less
System Support & Requirements
- Help provided within the application, via an online support website or by telephone to our Helpdesk or by modem connection directly to your company.
- Installation Support and Training.
- WinHR Start edition software installation CD.
- Windows 7 Professional or above.
- A dual core 2.4GHz processor or higher
- 250MB of free hard disk space for the software installation
- 10Gb of free hard disk space for data storage
- 4Gb RAM
- CD ROM drive (for installation)
- 1 x USB port (camera) optional
- Further USB ports for the optional fingerprint reader (1 USB port per device).
* Please note these are basic system requirements. For a full list please contact a Tensor representative.