Position: Administration Clerk
Full-time - St Neots
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Location
- Base Salary
- £19,000.00 - £26,499.00 Per year
- Job Description
Job Description: You will be working as clerk within our busy Accounts Department. This department manages the accounts and clerical functions and provides basic office support for the day-to-day running of the company.
The work will include,
- Data entry, entering data into our computerised management systems
- Other accounts based work including spreadsheets
- Processing of customer orders.
- Setting-up and clearing meeting rooms
- Office based and accounting duties
- Contacting customers and suppliers and other telephone related work
- Other office based duties
Applicants: You will be a sharp, self-motivated, dedicated person who wants to learn and develop their office service skills. This more important than accedemic qualifications. Requirements for this role include,
- Keen, hard working, proactive and eager to learn
- Good experience of using PC’s and general IT skills. (Spreadsheet skills of a particular advantage)
- Good written skills and good telephone/communications abilities
- Willing to learn about our products and develop your knowledge
- Flexible, able to multitask and work as part of a team
- Numerically proficient and able to think on their feet
- We are particularly interested in interviewing graduates
We are particularly interested in candidates who are at ease when dealing with people and those with a good telephone manner.
The Company: Tensor plc is a world-class medium sized company who design and manufacture Smart Card and Biometrc Time & Attendance, Access Control and security control and Energy Management products. We have developed a number of “world firsts” and are recognised as a leader in our field. Today we are a global organisation where research and design activity remains a top priority and this will keep Tensor in its lead position for years to come.
The Salary: Salary is between £19,000 and £26,500 depending upon age, experience and ability. A private pension scheme is also available.
The Opportunity: This is a great opportunity for a person who wants to make a difference and develop their back-office skills. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30 with an hour for lunch.
If you feel that you have the necessary enthusiasm and interest to undertake this role please apply with your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org