Position: Customer Development and Marketing Executive
St Neots - Full-Time
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Location
- St Neots, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 5JY, United Kingdom
- Base Salary
- Starting at £28,000.00
- Job Description
We are recruiting people to join our small team who contact our customer and potential customer sites to make sure that they are happy with the systems that they have and see if there is anything more that we can do for them. This might include providing extensions to their existing systems or providing extra products, You will also be developing lists of new marketing leads. The purpose of your role is to make sure that Tensor stays in touch with its customer base.
This role is very much telephone and internet based where we need you to talk to the customer base in a friendly but timely, profesional manor.
As businesses tighten their belts, your work will include,
- Developing market leads and calling businesses using our computerised contact management system.
- Helping businesses to cut their energy bills and improve the time-management of their empoyees..
- Help businesses to improve their security and protect their assets.
- Helping businesses to be more efficient and monitor their costs more carefully.
You will be talking to all sorts of businesses and public sector organisations to help them with their energy costs and security. We are particularly interested in hiring within the local St Neots area.
Tensor plc is a world-class medium sized company who design and manufacture Smart Card and Biometrc Time & Attendance, Access Control and security control and Energy Management products. We have developed a number of“world firsts” and are recognised as a leader in our field. Today we are a global organisation where research and design activity remains a top priority and this will keep Tensor in its lead position for years to come.
The selected candidate will
- Be a sharp, self-motivated, dedicated hardworking individual who is good at efficient telephone communications.
- Be able to learn our product range through our in-house training program.
- Enjoy dealing with people and sorting out their problems.
We are particularly interested in candidates who have previous customer contact management experience and who are at ease when dealing with people, with a good telephone manner.
The ability to be flexible and able to multitask is of particular importance within our ever-developing company.
This is a great opportunity for a person who wants to make a difference for our customers. Hours of work are Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch. For part-time applicants we will try to come up with a schedule that suits you.
The salary is between £22,000 and £28,000 per annum, (including commission) depending upon ability and experience (part-time pro-rata). Company pension scheme available. Free parking. Additional annual leave achievable.