- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Location
- Hail Weston House, Hail Weston, Cambridgeshire, PE19 5JY, United Kingdom
- Base Salary
- £10.00 - £12.00 Per hour
- Date Posted
- 29 July 2022
- Job Description
The Housekeeper/Cleaner will be joining an existing team responsible for general housekeeping/housework type activities including laundry work (washing, drying and storing of hand towels, tea towels and similar activities) general cleaning of rooms, hallways, kitchen and other areas to keep our facility in prestine condition.
For most of your time you will be based at Hail Weston House. However, front time to time you will be required to undertake similar duties at Hail Weston Springs (nearer St Neots).
Tensor plc is a world-class medium sized company who design and manufacture Smart Card and Biometrc Time & Attendance, Access Control and security control and Energy Management products. We have developed a number of “world firsts” and are recognised as a leader in our field. Today we are a global organisation where research and design activity remains a top priority and this will keep Tensor in its lead position for years to come.
You will be self-motivated, dedicated hardworking individual who is keen to keep our facilities in a first class condition.
Requirements to do this job:
- You must be reliable, hard working and physically fit.
- You will have had previous experience of doing similar work to a high standard in either a commerical or domestic environment.
- You will be able to work effectively unsupervised, although for most days there will be other people around during your period of work.
- You will have a desire to keep our facility in tip-top condition. You will be supplied with all the necessary training, equipment and materials to do a 1st class job.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference in providing a great place for our team and visiting customers to enjoy. How well you do this job, will make a difference as to how well our people perform and the perception our customers have of our business.
Hourly rate between £10.00 and £12.00 depending upon ability and experience.
If you feel that you have the necessary enthusiasm and interest to undertake this role please apply in the first instance with your CV in MS Word format via Indeed or contact Tensor on (01480) 215530.