Applications are invited from people experienced in manual work, especially relating to construction/site maintenance or with construction skills. This role at our factory & offices in Hail Weston is looking after our grounds and buildings. The hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm with half an hour break.
Your duties and responsibilities will be varied but include the following,
- Routine jobs such as emptying of bins, moving of boxes and general site maintenance
- Sweeping & tidying of buildings, drives and surrounding areas
- General labouring work, window cleaning, cleaning, moving of boxes and similar work
- Cosmetic maintenance such as wiping down external surfaces
- Strimming, grass cutting and garden/grounds maintenance
This job is a physical job and candidates must :
- Be physically very fit and able to undertake this type of work
- Like working in an outside environment
- Ideally, have had previous similar hands-on maintenance experience
The key attributes to undertake this job are :
- Reliability and time keeping
- A keen enthusiasm to do a job to a 1st class standard, in a timely, disciplined manner
- Ability to be trusted to work on their own
- Attention to detail
Candidates who have the following, would have an advantage:
- Hold a valid, full UK driving licence
- Have previous experience of maintaining machinery
The salary is between £19,000 and £22,000 dependent upon ability and experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard working individual who wishes to make a difference and keep the fabric of our sites in a pristine condition.
This is a long term position and an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who wishes to make a difference. If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills, will and determination to undertake this role and want to work for a thriving, growing and exciting company.