The successful candidate will join our 8 strong team creating a market leading Time & Attendance, Access Control, HR and Visitor Monitoring product suite and be responsible for building and deploying new versions of the software.
• Build and deploy new versions of the software suite
• Using InstallAware for creating deployment packages (prior knowledge not required)
• Upgrading test environments
• Development of test applications
• Working with developers on new integrations prior to QA release
• Documentation of software releases for QA
• Good working knowledge of Python
• Good working knowledge of C#
• Good working knowledge of SQL Server and IIS
• Any knowledge of CI/CD
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organisational, and presentation skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Reliability, enthusiasm and self-motivation
• Ability to prioritise tasks as required
• Salary from £20,000 to £25,000 per year dependent upon experience
• A friendly, supportive working environment
• 20 days holidays per annum with the ability to earn 2 extra per year + bank holidays, a private pension scheme is also available
• On-site parking
This is normally an office-based position, but due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, successful applicants would be working remotely until the situation changes.
We fully welcome international applications for this position. Tensor is licensed to sponsor workers on the Worker (formerly Tier 2) immigration route. We hold an A-Rated license and can sponsor employees from the Skilled Worker category.
If you feel that you have the necessary enthusiasm and interest to undertake the testing role within a thriving, growing and exciting company, then please apply in the first instance with your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, or apply via our website.