The successful candidate will be looking to further their career in software development, working as a full stack developer across the complete Tensor.NET suite. You will join us at an exciting time as we evolve our portfolio from a desktop on-premises solution to a completely web based dual cloud or on-premises solution, upgrading our existing products to new technologies and modern UX.
- Working with the Product Owner to define, refine and deliver the product backlog
- Designing and documenting software solutions meeting functional and non-functional requirements
- Implementing and refactoring product code
- Reviewing and debugging code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt
- Working closely with QA team to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests if necessary
- Implementing unit tests, developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases
- Writing specifications for customer enhancement requests
- Documentation of additional functionality for the QA team
- Good working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and Bootstrap
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server including stored procedure writing
- Experience in software development: Minimum 3 years commercial
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organisational, and presentation skills
- Reliability, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Ability to prioritise tasks as required
- Salary up to £30,000 per year dependent upon experience
- A friendly, supportive working environment
- 20 days holidays per annum with the ability to earn 2 extra per year + bank holidays, a private pension scheme is also available
- On-site parking
This is normally an office-based position, but due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, successful applicants would be working remotely until the situation changes.
Please ensure your full address is included in your CV. Applicants outside of the UK will not be accepted.