Following the 220.127.116.11 software update of Tensor.NET earlier this month, the SSM receives its maintenance release consisting of new features, enhancements and fixes.
New Features & Enhancements
The SSM now features the following:
- Modifications have been made to the Roles options where you can now select which shifts to hide on the shifts change/swaps page, this was requested so the list of available shifts are relevant to the Employees.
- A new feature has been added in the FRC app section in the features list. As the FRC app works the same as the hardware roll call it will pick up their default fire point when they are clocked in. This setting ‘Limit To Roll Call Status Only’ will allow the app to work in Roll Call status mode only.
- A new feature has been added where you can now select a ‘Default’ Absence code for the Supervisory Absence planner. On previous versions of the SSM, you could assign a default absence code to the planner for employees, this proved to be popular so this has been added to the Supervisory one too.
Like with all mobile software, bugs can appear from time to time. Below is a list of the latest set we have detected and resolved for our customers:
- A fault was found with the ‘Department Clocking Status’ widget where it was not showing the Employees or Mimic Report pages. The problem was a coding error causing the Widget to hand and has now been resolved.
- A fault was logged where notification emails were being sent to Managers, even though there were no outstanding tasks. New checks have now been added so if no tasks are going to be included in an email, it will not send.
- A fault was reported in the process of cancelling Absence requests. When cancelling, the request to cancel pop up stays and the cancellation request/process is not completed. The pop up can only be closed. This problem has now been fixed.
- A fault was logged when staff cancel an absence request in the SSM, the supervisor was not alerted via email of the cancellation and so would only have the Initial request email. In this case, the Manager would not have the full picture. Alterations have been made so that emails are created at any stage of the request.
Should you notice any issues or wish to request customisation, please get in touch with our Helpdesk.