A fire roll call management system represents a mission-critical element for any business’ operations, as keeping employees safe and maintaining a highly accurate roll call of everyone in the building should really be a priority for any organization.
Tensor’s Fire Roll Call system is fully integrated with our WinTA.NET Time and Attendance software suite and WinAC.NET Access Control software suite and automatically records the data of all staff and visitors on site.
We are constantly adding new features and enhancements to our Apps to make them more user-friendly and secure, and that’s also the case with Tensor Fire Roll Call (FRC) version 1.4.25, a standard Android & iOS release compatible with Tensor.NET & SSM web service v22.214.171.124 and above.
The new version resolves a couple of issues with the Reset to Unaccounted For role permission. Users can now access or be denied access to this feature when any combination of the other FRC app permissions are configured.
The Tensor Fire Roll Call App (Tensor FRC) has the following pre-requisites:
- Microsoft’s Internet Information Services, version 7.0, 7.5 or 10.0.
- A compatible version of Tensor SSM.
- Any edition of a compatible version of Tensor.NET registered with SSM and Mobile FRC serial numbers.
- A mobile device running Android version 9.0 (Pie).or above.
- A mobile device running IOS version 11.3 or above.
- An account to download the android app from Google Play or an account to download the IOS app from the Apple’s App Store.
- Configuration changes to the user organisation’s DNS must be made to allow Internet connectivity.
The fire roll call app is the perfect solution for businesses with multiple sites or buildings and will help every organization demonstrate their commitment to upholding fire safety guidelines and monitoring employee’s attendance.
If you’d like to find out more about the numerous features and extensive level of functionality delivered by the Tensor Fire Roll Call App, just Contact us or Book a Demo, we’ll provide an answer to any and all questions you might have.