As you are probably aware already, the Tensor Fire Roll Call App (“Tensor FRC”) configures compatible iOS / Android touchscreen devices to work as an electronic, portable Fire Roll Call register for emergency evacuations.
We are constantly adding new features and enhancements to our Apps to make them more user-friendly and secure, and that’s also the case with Tensor Fire Roll Call (FRC) version 1.3.21, a standard Android & iOS release compatible with Tensor.NET & SSM web service v220.127.116.11 and above.
The most important new feature in this version is the “Accounted For” status – this version of the app has been redesigned to replace the site status of employees and visitors with a new “Accounted For” status. Version 1.3.21 of the FRC app will transfer personnel on to an Accounted For list, as they are checked off the Unaccounted For list at their fire point.
The app also adds a few important changes to enhance overall system security. A new section, Fire Roll Call app, has been added to the SSM roles. Unless a user has this section enabled they will not be able to log into the FRC app. This section contains three new role permissions that control the functionality available to FRC app users:
- Allow View Contact Details, to grant or deny the viewing of the personnel details page
- Allow Reset to Unaccounted For, to grant or deny users from being able to transfer accounted for personnel back to the unaccounted list.
- Allow Restricting to View Only Mode, to limit users to only viewing information without updating an employee’s or visitor’s status.
The Tensor Fire Roll Call App (Tensor FRC) has the following pre-requisites:
- Microsoft’s Internet Information Services, version 7.0, 7.5 or 10.0.
- A compatible version of Tensor SSM.
- Any edition of a compatible version of Tensor.NET registered with SSM and Mobile FRC serial
- A mobile device running Android version 9.0 (Pie).or above.
- A mobile device running IOS version 11.3 or above.
- An account to download the android app from Google Play or an account to download the IOS app
- from the Apple’s App Store.
- Configuration changes to the user organisation’s DNS must be made to allow Internet connectivity.
If you’d like to find out more about the numerous features and extensive level of functionality delivered by the Tensor Fire Roll Call App, just Contact us or Book a Demo, we’ll provide an answer to any and all questions you might have.