The Suprema FaceStation 2 with Temperature Detection combines a high-performance FaceStation 2 Facial Recognition Terminal with a Thermal Camera* to detect users with elevated skin temperature. It conducts rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, schools, stations, airports and other public places, working as a first-line filter for organisations that wish to identify those entering premises who may have an elevated body temperature.
Elevated body temperature (most commonly known as fever) is one of the most frequent symptoms of a viral infection. The Thermal Camera accessory for the Suprema FaceStation 2 measures body temperature with outstanding accuracy (≤± 0.5°C (0.9°F)) and speed, making a significant contribution to the containment of pandemics.
Using advanced facial recognition algoritmhs, the FaceStation 2 with Temperature Detection also minimises false readings, such as a person carrying a hot drink.
The camera can be easily connected with a FaceStation 2 facial recognition terminal via USB and comes with a bracket for convenient deployment on new and retrofit installs.
The system delivers a combination of face recognition and skin temperature measurement, and features a bypass mode for skin temperature measure only. It also enables organizations to save temperature data as event logs for better traceability.
Furthermore, temperature measurements are fast and accurate using the thermographic camera with 19,200 pixels per frame which does not requirea reference blackbody to measure temperature.
FACIAL RECOGNITION TIME AND ATTENDANCE TERMINALS WITH TEMPERATURE DETECTION – FUNCTIONALITY
- Thermal Camera connects via USB interface making deployment quick and easy on new and retrofit installs.
- Thermal Camera measures skin temperature of a subject’s face using advanced thermography technology.
- Suprema FaceStation 2 displays the temperature on a GUI raising alerts when a higher than threshold temperature is detected.
FACIAL RECOGNITION TIME AND ATTENDANCE TERMINALS WITH TEMPERATURE DETECTION – INTEGRATION WITH TENSOR.NET
The following will be available when the Suprema FaceStation 2 Facial Recognition Terminals with Temperature Detection is integrated with Tensor.NET:
- When detecting a person with an elevated body temperature, the system can immediately block their access on site (suspend their access rights and flag them up as being in Self-Isolation) and notify the health and safety officers (or responsible persons in the organizations), who can then proceed to take action according to their respective policies.uprema FaceStation 2 Facial Recognition Terminals are among the world’s most compact face recognition stations, offering very high matching speeds, accuracy, and level of security.
|KEY FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE|
|Enhanced security and safety|
|Combination of face recognition and skin temperature measurement|
|Audio and visual alerts with optional alarm|
|Bypass mode for skin temperature measure only|
|Temperature data can be optionally saved as event logs|
|Accurate temperature measurement|
|Fast and accurate measurement using thermographic camera with 19,200 pixels per frame|
|Does not require reference blackbody to measure temperature|
|Easy connection with FaceStation 2 via USB|
|Comes with a bracket for convenient deployment on new and retrofit installs|
|Ergonomic design for convenience|
|Supports extended height range of 145 cm–210 cm for face recognition and distance of 40 cm–80 cm for temperature measurement|
|Intuitive GUI for notifications|
|Temperature can be displayed both in Celsius and Fahrenheit|
|DIMENSIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL|
|Camera Dimensions (WxHxD)||77 mm x 46 mm x 22.2 mm (3.03″ x 1.81″ x 0.87″)|
|Camera with Bracket (WxHxD)||139.84 mm x 163.8 mm x 22.8 mm (5.51″ x 6.45″ x 0.90″)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122 °F)|
|Max. Resolution||120 × 160|
|Field of View||37.2° × 50°(H × V)|
|Temperature Range||30°C to 45°C (86°F to 113°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||≤± 0.5°C (0.9°F)|
|Temperature Distance||Adjustable, 40 cm–80 cm (15.7″ to 31.5″)|
|NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference)||≤ 50 mK (@25°C, F# = 1.0)||INTERFACE|
|Includes||Thermal camera with bracket and USB cable, 6 screws (does not include FaceStation 2)|
TYPICAL SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
* Thermal Camera consists of the camera, bracket, USB cable and screws. FaceStation 2 must be purchased separately.
Disclaimer: The products are not used to diagnose any medical conditions. The thermal cameras can identify individuals with skin temperature higher than a preset figure but should not be solely or primarily relied upon to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of COVID-19, or any other disease. Only a licensed medical professional can determine if a person with elevated skin temperature is symptomatic of a specific medical condition.