Biometric Access Control Readers are the latest generation of Tensor’s Proximity or Contactless Smart Card electronics combined with a biometric fingerprint reader.
In an elegant case and easy to use, this biometric access control reader is for those who want the absolute peace-of-mind, certainty and the assurance that only the right people can gain access to your sensitive or dangerous areas.
The T34xx is compatible with Tensor’s Proximity Card Access Control Readers, allowing you to mix fingerprint reading and non-fingerprint reading scanners on the same security network.
Biometric Access Control Readers – Key Features
- Either Biometric only or Smart Card & Biometric finger print reader for access control.
- The unit can be directly connected via a peer to peer cable connection.
- Supports HID Prox™, HID iClass™, MiFare™, and DesFire™ cards.
- IP enabled,Ethernet 10/100Mb.
- Operate from a 8VDC to 13.6VDC supply.
- MCU, 266MHz 32bit iMX21 ARM926EJ-S.
- FLASH 32Mbit standard up to 512Mbit build dependent.
- SDRAM6 64Mbit standard up to 256Mbit build dependent.
- Control and Reset functions.
- Biometric reader interface.
- 4 Serial ports.
- 1 port (RS485 interface to clock and External Scanner interface).
- 1 port with full modem control ( Modem RS232 Interface).
- 2 SPI port (one port is used for scanner interface).