Facial Recognition CCTV Systems
Facial recognition systems and CCTV solutions
Tensor’s facial recognition technology is simply the best there is. It’s designed specifically for fast, discrete identification/registration of known/unknown individuals, whether in a large crowd at a stadium or festival or in public places such as airports, train stations, shopping centres or urban areas.
The system dynamically compares images of individuals from incoming video streams against those stored in a predefined list and immediately alerts the appropriate people when a positive match occurs. The technology yields a very good level of performance even when there are partial occlusions of the face; the use of glasses, scarves or caps, changes of facial expression and moderate rotations of the face. Additionally, it does not allow users to be impersonated using photographs.
Straight forward, integrated facial recognition CCTV
Our facial recognition CCTV system is easily integrated with existing ID management products and enables administrators to create whitelists and blacklists for specific areas. People are easily and quickly enrolled from one or more photographs and/or video clips, negating the need for a subject to be physically enrolled.
Optimised for GPU computing architectures, the Tensor facial recognition system is 40 times faster than traditional systems and works with very high-resolution video streams - up to 150 fps with high-resolution IP cameras.
Facial Recognition CCTV - Key Features
Click on an icon for more information on how our systems work
Download our facial recognition CCTV brochure
Beneficial features of facial recognition CCTV
- Optimum performance with unlimited recognition of faces on every video frame/analysis of up to ten videos simultaneously
- Unmatched database speeds: Search for a user among 1 million in real-time; matching of a user among 35 million in 1 second
- UHD video capture resolution
- Facial rotation up to 30°, both horizontal and vertical
- Completely automatic and non-invasive technology
- Subjects can be enrolled from one or more photos or video clips
- Users cannot be impersonated using photographs
- Automatic user registration
- Multiple watch lists; creation of whitelists and blacklists
- Compact and flexible system with multi-language management
Want to know more?
The importance of facial recognition CCTV systems is clear for all to see, however, it may be less obvious as to how they work as well as being able to understand the benefits a facial recognition CCTV system can have for your business, site or building. Thankfully, this article explains everything you need to know.