Fire drills – from a distance
Our fire roll call app enables you to be safe and to stay distant, responsibly.
Don’t let COVID19 diminish your health and safety provision!
Our fire roll call app app provides real-time lists of who is off-site or on-site, including visitors and contractors if the Monitoring Contractor and Visitor System is configured.
Organisations can make use of this facility to create a fire alarm procedure which adheres to the ‘stay at least 1 metre apart‘ advice during this COVID pandemic.
This is done by getting employees to check themselves off-site using designated readers as muster points.
As soon as employees have registered themselves as out of the building, with a swipe of their contactless smartcard, they can disperse to a wider area.
There is no need for them to stay tightly packed together to for a traditional register call.
If the app user sees that an employee has not checked out, they can immediately contact that person by voice call or email using the live links in their contact details.
The app user can also:
- book a person OFF site and update booked-off statuses (useful for visitors or people who have misplaced their clocking clock)
- search for individual people based on all or part of their surname (useful if they want to check that one specific person has clocked as Off-Site or not.)
- browse the personnel allocated to any fire point available within their assigned site. (useful to make sure that everyone has clocked-out at their expected fire point.)
This can be all done by the app user entirely remotely, and certainly at a distance of more than 2 metres!
Technical Requirements for Fire Roll Call app:
- Microsoft’s Internet Information Services, version 7.0, 7.5 or 10.0 (or a similar web server product, i.e. Apache).
- A compatible version of Tensor SSM.
- Any edition of a compatible version of Tensor.NET registered with SSM and Mobile FRC serial numbers.
- A mobile device running Android version 9.0 (Pie).or above, or a mobile device running iOS version 11.3 or above.
- An account to download the Android app from Google Play or an account to download the iOS app from the iTunes Store.
- Configuration changes to the user organisation’s DNS must be made to allow Internet connectivity.