Tensor.NET Version 126.96.36.199 Introduces Enhancements for the Communication Window
Tensor.NET Version 188.8.131.52
New Features and Enhancements
- Communications – Two new options have been added to the device communications window, you can now filter by clocks and controllers independently as shown here.
- Project S-156028-355-355-RandomDrugAndAlcoholTestReport has been implemented into this version. This project details changes to the Tensor.NET reporting structure to introduce a report that randomly selects staff to be put forward for Random Drug and Alcohol Testing. A new document detailing the changes will be made available.
- Facestation – An issue was found with the Facestation where if a Facestation recorded two transactions in the same second, then the second read delay wasn't applied and the employee was clocked twice. Changes have been made to add a new variable to hold the last sequence being processed to resolve the issue
- Absence Returners Report – A couple of issues have been fixed with the Absence Returners Report.
- The display issue has been fixed, some of the fields were hidden or incorrectly displayed as part of the report designer process.
- The border around the options ‘Format Options’ sections has now been adjusted as it did not display correctly.
- A fault was reported and now fixed where an individual employee was unable to register their fingerprints for Biometrics, after investigation, the reason was the person had a c with a cedilla in their name (ALT 135).
- RFA156895 – A fault was reported where the Entitlement report would not output any employees when being ran as an Auto-Report. After investigation, it was found that the report for some reason did not include an employee selection however, it did include filters, and this has now been resolved.
- A change has been made to the TemplateDistributionService.xml in this version, new installations will now find the following default line changes:
- HandPunch defaults to 0
- SupremaFaceEx defaults to 1
- T32xx Clock changes – New changes have been made to the date formats of the clocks in the version, these include:
- Clocks with a Version of 1 will have the date format select box enabled.
- Clocks with a Version of 2 will have the date format select box disabled and set to V2.
- Newly added clocks should have the date format enabled and defaulted to V2.
- Employee Importer – A couple of issues have been resolved with the Employee Interface Module.
- The domain name was not importing into the import database when creating an SSM User, this has now been resolved so it imports correctly.
- The Importer failed completely when trying to import SSM information and the SSM approver was blank.
Tensor.NET Version 4.5.1.X
This article contains the latest release notes for Self Service Module version 4.5.1. X This product requires the following prerequisites:
- Microsoft’s Internet Information Services, version 7.5, 8 or 10.0.
- Microsoft’s .NET Framework 4.7.2
- SQL Server 2014 SP 3
- For any Internet Browser, certified browsers are Google Chrome, Edge and Firefox. (Please note, Internet Explorer is no longer supported in this version).
- A PC screen set to a resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
- Any edition of version 4.5.1.x of Tensor.NET registered with a combination of WinTA, WinAC, WinHR or WinMCVS serial numbers.