New Customizations Options Available in Tensor Self-Service Visitor Monitoring (SSVM) App Version 1.40.93
The Tensor Self-Service Visitor Monitoring (SSVM) App allows organisations operating unmanned or manned receptions to cut reception and back-office costs and to streamline site access for customers, contractors and visitors.
We strive to consistently enhance and improve the functionality of our core software products, aiming to cover an extensive range of real-life usage scenarios. On occasions, this means tweaking / customizing various elements of the app in order to better match our customer’s requirements.
This is exactly the type of changes implemented in the SSVM version 1.40.93, a standard Android & IOS Release compatible with Tensor.NET & SSM web service v184.108.40.206 and above in the 3.8.0.x series and v220.127.116.11 in the 4.2.0.x series.
The main changes are:
Check IN – a change has been made to the button text when automatic check INs are allowed. The text now reads “Submit and Check IN” on the button provided when submitting the completed questionnaire.
Ad-Hoc Appointments – a new previously visited setting has been added to the messages section of the app’s theme. It can be used to customise the “Have you visited previously” message displayed to ad hoc visitors. Values between 1 (24 hours) and 60 (days) may be entered in the theme to show a message (eg. Have you visited in the last 24 hours / nn days.)
Tensor SSVM Pre-Requisites
Please remember that the Tensor Self-Service Visitor Management (SSVM) App Version 1.40.93 requires the following pre-requisites:
- Microsoft’s Internet Information Services, version 7.0, 7.5 or 10.0 (or a similar web server product, ie Apache).
- A compatible version of Tensor SSM.
- Any edition of a compatible version of Tensor.NET registered with WinMCVS and SSM serial numbers.
- A mobile device running Android version 9.0 (Pie).or above
- A mobile device running IOS version 11.3 or above.
- An account to download the android app from Google Play or an account to download the IOS app from the iTunes Store.
- Configuration changes to the user organisation’s DNS, or the allocation to tablets of static IP addresses, must be made to allow app connectivity.
If you’d like to find out more about the numerous features and extensive level of functionality delivered by the Tensor.NET suite, just Contact us or Book a Demo, we’ll provide an answer to any and all questions you might have.