Latest SSM Mobile App Version 3.804.30 Offers New “Travelling Abroad” Feature, Refreshed Colour Scheme
The Mobile Self Service Module (Mobile SSM) App within our Tensor.NET Time & Attendance system provides a number of vital features for any company’s day-to-day operational management.
As part of our efforts to help customers enjoy superior remote workforce management capabilities, especially when dealing with employees’ time off, we have added a number of very powerful features in the latest Mobile SSM Version 3.804.30, which are available when paired with the 4.2.0.x Series of Tensor.NET software.
The main new features and improvements are:
Styling – the app’s icon and splash screen have been restyled with a new colour scheme in this version.
Fire Roll Call (FRC) booking – the fire roll call booking page has been enhanced to allow the user to select the site and fire point they are booking on to. If the user has a resident fire point configured in their employee details, then these will be used as defaults on the fire roll call page.
Absence requests – the absence request page has a new “Travelling Abroad” toggle switch. Users can use this switch to indicate that they intend to leave the country for the requested absence period. Authorisers approving such requests can see that the foreign travel setting has been selected.
The new version also resolves an issue whereby authorisers were able to view and action administrator requests from their tasks list.
Tensor Self-Service Module (SSM) App Prerequisites:
Please remember that the Tensor Self-Service Module (SSM) App Version 3.804.30 requires the following pre-requisites:
- Microsoft’s Internet Information Services, version 7.0, 7.5 or 10.0.
- A compatible version of Tensor SSM
- Any edition of a compatible version of Tensor.NET registered with WinTA, SSM and SSM Mobile serial numbers.
- A mobile device running Android version 7.0 or above (Nougat and Oreo).
- A mobile device running IOS version 9.0 or above.
- An account to download the android app from Google Play or an account to download the IOS app from the Apple App Store.
- Configuration changes to the user organisation’s DNS must be made to allow app connectivity.
If you’d like to find out more about the numerous features and extensive level of functionality delivered by the Tensor.NET suite, just Contact us or Book a Demo, we’ll provide an answer to any and all questions you might have.