Tensor Launches Three New Projects & Improves MCVS Usability in the Latest Tensor.NET Update Version 184.108.40.206
Tensor’s latest software update, namely 220.127.116.11, introduces the WorkdayIntegration, ClockWorkedHours, and EpicorInterface projects and fixes issues regarding MCVS Visitor Archiving, Deleting Visitors, Site Hours Summary Report, MCVS Visitors Fields and Visitor Photo History.
New Features & Enhancements
- WorkdayIntegration has been implemented into this version. This project details the bespoke requirements on how Tensor.NET integrates with Workday. Employee records will flow from Workday into Tensor and Annual Leave entitlement balance figures (in hours) will transfer back to Workday as well as TOIL \ Banked Hours accrual amounts (in hours) A new document is available on request for more information.
- ClockWorkedHours has been implemented into this version. This project details Information on how Tensor.NET has been modified to display a running ‘Worked’ time at the clock. A new document is available on request for more information.
- EpicorInterface has been implemented into this version. This project details Information on how to send physical clocking's clocked in Tensor.NET across to Epicor via a web method. A new document is available on request for more information.
- MCVS Visitor Archiving - An issue was found when trying to ‘Un-Archive’ a Visitor. After initially archiving, and then saving, when reopening the same visitor and unticking the 'Marked for archiving' a problem was found where the check box was not removed, this has now been resolved.
- Deleting Visitors – A slight issue was found when deleting a Visitor that has a scheduled appointment booked. Although there is no problem with the deletion, we did expect a warning to come up to alert the User that the Visitor they are deleting has a scheduled appointment. An alert has been added in this version.
- Site Hours Summary Report – When generating this custom report, the ‘Employee’ label column header text was found to be missing. This was due to the headers being resourced and have now been changed to a fixed label.
- MCVS Visitor Fields - Administrative users are able to edit and change some of the standard fields and also make them mandatory. It was found the ‘Mandatory’ option was missing from the selection, this has now been fixed.
- Visitor Photo History – A fault was found storing historical photos of the Visitor. When replacing them with newer pictures the older one should be confined to the history option, this was not happening but has now been resolved in this version.