Tensor plc COVID-19 Notification
The Government advises that the peak in the UK of the COVID-19 outbreak is likely to be within the next 4 to 8 weeks. We expect a number of our customers to be disrupted.
At Tensor plc, we have taken precautions to protect our customers and our staff. This includes the necessary actions so that we can continue to serve our valued customers.
• Where practically possible our staff will work from home. Not everyone can work remotely, so we will continue to have a team at each site between 08:00 and 17:30 as normal.
• In most cases, telephone numbers and extensions remain the same. We will email you of any changes.
• We are configuring our computers, where possible, for remote working; which means that you might not recognise the number when we call you.
• Our other priority during this time is to keep your data safe and secure.
• We expect our HelpDesk and engineering service support to still function, albeit with some minor delays.
Our sales team are still be able to quote for new business or any changes you might require.
Order processing, delivery and installations will continue.
• Visit us on-line at www.tensor.co.uk.
• Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call us on 01480 215530. Reception will answer as normal between 08:00 and 17:00. The after-hours messaging system will still function as normal.
COVID-19 is a changing situation. Please be assured that Tensor plc will do everything we can to maintain “Business as usual”. Our entire team wish you well and hope that you are doing everything you can to stay fit and healthy.